Sunday 28 June 2015

Holiday June - August 2015

hello peeps :D

Welcome back, well I'm currently in holiday but nothing special :) i am happy i pass my C programming languages :) i am opting for JavaScript language. That will start soon.

Thanks to the MIU folks that help me for giving me tips what i should know at the end of my term at University.

I guess most of the Mauritian peeps who currently connected on the net didn't aware of the malware that is roaming around  the network of Mauritius; so here we go ,

Logan quote " Very interesting analysis by Selven regarding the ask toolbar. It's worth pointing out that Selven worked for 2 security companies, and he worked on malware analysis in a professional capacity: " 

Link : http://thegodof.net/god/wp/?p=105

Boring Holiday ; beh its interesting because i have time to do lots of stuffs and currently planning to do something for myself :)

P.s: Picture will be soon available.

I just pause on with Ruby language because i will need time to learn lots of other stuffs then be back to it as at the end of RUBY i would be able to design a small internet game with the help of that framework and so on.

Hope you guys enjoying your life, work , holiday :)

P.s N/A :P

Nights :D

No comments:

Post a Comment