Monday 15 June 2015

Hello peeps,

I am quite busy LOL yeah kind of busy have to prepare for xam n presentation and was busy watching video on youtube and mailing a bit. Even playing do Video Games on my new lappy ^^ hehe xD :)

I have gone through a survey what i should learn after the contribution of so many people i finally got the answer. So now as Ramadhan Shareef is here and have to put a plan up how to make up my time and life and rectify myself :) Hope i will be able to do it.

I am sad because i shave up my beard :'( sometimes just want to cry out loud :3 anyway it will come back so has to make true and firm intention. Good Luck to me :)

Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy zzZZZZzzzzzZzzz .......

I am sure i can do it during the holiday with the help of ALLAH :)

Good nights peeps,

See you Soon :)

P.s on the 13th of June 2015 i really had a great time with my sister :) i really enjoy my day. Just want to thanks Nishta (Winni Nishu) for that day. Thanks sister :) its our first tattoo together hehe ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment