Saturday 9 January 2016

Linux_Mint

Bok peeps !

Belated merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016 ..

I am here again new Year strike here .. lots of thing happen since July 2015 till here .. got my girlfriend back that's another story we fight patch up so that's life??

No, there are more things beyond that.

I want to thanks Nadim for installing Linux Mint on my laptop spend so much time for that works. Thanks Nadim ..

Thanks to #hackers.mu and Logan who help me to correct some issues and always here for advice and help.






#LinuxMint  && #someGit code


Here is another picture of learning




Learning process ...

But I got some problem with it the package of my Synaptic broken and so one and

I prefer to switch to windows again :( but I did enjoy the Linux part..

May be will install Linux Mint in the VM to have more hand on it ..


Thanks to Nadim and Logan always here for help.


#hackers.mu a big thanks to you. 


C-x-C-c




No comments:

Post a Comment