Monday 8 June 2015

Enjoy while being ill.

Morning peeps, Long time ein! :/ was ill poor me ! never mind i do enjoy my illness xD

Friday got my french course where my little drama has been a success (remember! french courses and theater in my last post). i really enjoy it. i started to fall ill, start from my throat then nose and head :(

Got home around  13h20 so i had my lunch and rest a bit :) was happy because on saturday was my birthday. so i went to my uncle place who live at Plaines des roches, to spend my nights, and in the morning my dad will come and fetch me to be back home. So, you see my uncle place is not that far from my place maybe 15 mins by car.

Well, its Saturday morning, but i have born at 20h50 on that day. So i was happy its birthday *party* and final match o champions league. Thanks ALLAH for keeping me alive till now :) As we musulman we are not allow to celebrate birthday party why. Here is a video that will help you to understand.





I hope you understand why we are not allowed to celebrate birthday party. Well , as i love cooking so, i ask mum why i don't bake a cake for me n my birthday. before that we ask dad what to cook because i already eat everything that can be eatable so i didnt worry about the dinner. So, dad say "Mine Frite" and i ask dad to invite my uncle family. So, around 10h00 i start to bake the cake. Below there is a picture of the cake after mixing the cake and all its ingredients.






















So, i put the oven to heat up for 10 mins at 180degree after heat up i put on the cake to cook for 1hr. after that i just remove it and put it to calm down. Mum was preparing the ingredients for the dish. me and mum had lunch together and we rest a bit and i went to sleep. i woke up around 3 in the afternoon, mum was "frire ban : ingredient. So, have go and fetch the noodle with the person with who mum pass the order. After so minutes later my aunty has come along with my cousin.. So, after a little chit-chat, mum said to make up the cream for the cake. Here is a picture of the cream:























After make up the cream , I decorate the cake.















Then mum and aunty start preparing the dinner. i received where the person say "Muz sorti dehors" i dont even know who she is. well i went out open the gate and see if there is someone around. After the secs later i saw a car and it slow down. Big Surprise! one of the friend just prompt out and say Happy birthday Muz and gifted me a cake :) was so happy :)















So, after dinner i went to my cousin place along with my aunty to watch the final of champions league where


Juventus V/s Barcelone. Was a great match, really enjoy it Barca win by 1-3 :). So, before i left home i just ask dad to " ou pou ale prend laptop la demain" He smile and say yes was over happy ^^ , so he come and pick me up at my aunty place around 09h30 a.m, We went at the shop and purchase the laptop. But was sad because i spend around 9 years with my computer, Feeling that we are going to be divorce now. It will be in my sis room :/ </3, but i smile. It will be in my own itself :) It take lots of time so that i get the lappy in my hand. when i received it i was so happy so dad and I return home :) i show see my lappy and went to my room to config it according to my setting :). before that i just transfer the computer to sis room, then clean up my room and config it. After installing all my Software. I install a video game WATCH DOGS and play till 1 a.m despite i am still suffering form "La Grippe" i continue to play because was waiting to play this game since a long time. Ah! my lappy call "The Muz"
















New Journey with "The Muz"

Chao :) ^^ Nice Day.

#Coding #freeBSD #withTheMuz






No comments:

Post a Comment